Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kimmy's Saturday Smart Shop

Total Loot This Week

Original Price: $95.58
Total Spent: $31.44
Total Saved: $71.13!!!

Target



Total Spent: $10.35

There were really great deals at Target this week. After sales and coupon match ups Del Monte canned veggies were $.28 a can, Triscuits were $1 a box, "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" was an amazing $.45 each. The tomatoes were on one of the clearance end caps of the store, which I was able to match with coupons.


CVS


Total Spent: $11.24

I wouldn't usually have gotten the cold and flu products, but it came with $10 in ECBs, and I had some ECBs to spend that expired this week. The Fiber One was $1.50 a box which you can't beat on good healthy cereal. I've found since couponing that it is completely unnecessary to spend more than $2 a box on any cereal.


Wal Mart


Total Spent: $3.88

Ok, so I will not be going to Wal-Mart any time soon unless they are giving food away. The deals were decent, but the place is a mad house!! We stood in line for over an hour and the place was so crowded. So, I'll be waiting until after the holidays before couponing there again.

That having been said, the best deal here were the bacon wrapped steaks, which I got for $.98! Can't beat that for a steak dinner for two!


Toys'r'Us

Total Spent: $1.99

They are having a Door Buster sale this weekend and had this on sale for $3.99, and I used a $2/1 coupon, making this a great little gift for Zeke for Christmas. Shhh...don't tell him. :)

Walgreens

Total Spent: $3.98

This was kind of a screw up. The cereal was on sale for $2.00 a box and I thought I had a coupon for $1/2, but it was for the wrong brand. So, I made a trip for two boxes of Special K. Oh, well. Troy and I eat tons of cereal and are only buying the healthier choices lately, so it was worth it, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment