Saturday, December 12, 2009

Smart Shop 12/12

Walmart

I pretty much just followed this list verbatim.
Total Spent: $6.19!!
Total Saved with Coupons: $8.52 or 60%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Target




Again, I followed this list. I haven't finished this shop. The Target I went to didn't have the Mr. Potato Head Spud Buds, so I'll be going to another Target for those.

Total Before Savings: $26.57

Total Spent OOP: $9.67

Received $5 Gift Card

Total Spent after Card: $4.67

Total Saved: $22.14 or 83%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


BX (on the Air Force Base)


I went there yesterday to check out sales since I was on base. Also, Troy and I were pricing camcorders which is what we are getting one another for Christmas. The above conditioner, which by the way, smells AMAZING, was $3.99 and had an attached form for a FULL rebate!!!

This isn't specific to the BX. This is Organix brand conditioner, so look out for it at your usual stores and see if you see any with the rebate form.



Total Spent after Rebate: NOTHING!!!
Total Spent This Week after Rebates: $10.85
Total Saved: $34.65 -- 76%

No comments:

Post a Comment