Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friday Freebies!


I was just telling my husband that my goal for next week is CONSISTENCY! I always seem to get around to posting my Friday Freebies blog on Saturday. Grr...I am slowly working on it, but consistency is one area of my life that needs improvement.


That having been said, here are some freebies for you to enjoy!


Gourmet Salt: free sample from Beyond the Shaker


Go here, sign up for their newsletter and they will email you a code to get a free sample of gourmet salt. Go here to choose your flavor and enter code at checkout.




Einstein Bros. Bagel and Schmear: become a Facebook fan and get a free bagel - these are the BEST!


Celestial Seasonings Green Tea: become a Facebook fan and take a 5 question quiz for a free sample


Lego Club Magazine: free 2 year subscription




Purex 3-in-1: free sample


Post It Tabs: free sample

No comments:

Post a Comment